MISC CAPE for BeagleBone Black is an expansion cape which features miscellaneous components and functions. It features 2x23 connectors on its sides, bringing out all the BB Black pins and aiding direct connectivity with your BeagleBone Black.
The Cape brings out the BeagleBones Serial interface, enables you to connect serial modules even with the Cape on. the One wire interface on the cape eases the connectivity with ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package); DS18B20 for example.
MISC CAPE has a BOOT selection button, 4 user input buttons and a pot on its input block. While the Cape features buttons for input, the port output are observable via buzzer and LEDs.
MISC CAPE adds up RTC functionality to your BeagleBone with PCF8563 CMOS RTC and a 32.768kHz crystal. In total, this cape is a must have add-on for all BeagleBone Black users. It simply helps you to do whatever you wanted to do with your BeagleBone, in a so compact demeanour.
MISC CAPE Features:
- Compatible with BeagleBone Black
- Provides DEBUG interface for connecting serial modules
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices
- BOOT selection button : Boot from TF card
- Four User Input buttons and a potentiometer
- Buzzer, Power indicator and 4 User LEDs
- PCF8563 CMOS RTC with 32.768kHz crystal
- RTC battery holder (for 3.3V battery)
- RTC power selection jumper
- RTC I2C selection jumper (select I2C1 OR I2C2)
MISC CAPE Package:
- 1x MISC CAPE for BeagleBone Black
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.