The ATSAM3U ARM-CM3 Board (AT3U) is an ARM embedded evaluation board produced by Embest, integrate the ATMEL Cortex-M3 core-based processor ATSAM3U4E, operating at 96 MHz frequency. The board features USB, I2C, MCI interface, TFT-LCD, USART interface, 96 I/O port, EBI support SRAM/NOR/NAND memory, etc. Plenty of software examples, which can be used in Keil MDK environment, are accompanied in CDROM.
You can use the Cortex-M3 based ATSAM3U Evaluation Board to generate and test application programs for the ATMEL SAM3U Series microcontroller family. With this hands-on process, you can determine the hardware and software requirements for current and future product development.
The ATSAM3U Evaluation Board ships with the ATSAM3U device that is a superset of several other device variants of the ATMEL SAM3U microcontroller series. The ATSAM3U Board contains all the hardware components required in a single-chip ATSAM3U4E system.
The connectors on the ATSAM3U evaluation board provide easy access to many of the ATSAM3U's on-chip peripherals.
- Serial Port: A standard DB9 connector is on the ATSAM3U board for the ATSAM3U's built-in UART interfaces. This is a full duplex, serial port.
- CAN Port: A standard DB9 connector for applications requiring CAN communications.
- USB Port: A standard USB Type B connector for applications requiring USB communications.
- LCD Display: A detachable, 240x320 TFT, color LCD display. You may use this graphic display device to show real-time debug and program status messages.
- On-board Battery: A removable, lithium battery is included on the ATSAM3U to maintain power to the real-time clock when the board disconnects from the main power supply.
- Analog Voltage Control for ADC Input: An adjustable analog voltage source for testing the Analog to Digital converter built into the ATSAM3U.
- External Memory: The ATSAM3U board includes 1 Mbyte of external static RAM and 8 Mbytes of external SPI Flash memory.
- MicroSD Card Connector: A MicroSD Card connector for developing applications requiring access to MicroSD Cards.
- ETM Trace Debug: An ETM connector for on-chip debugging via the Embedded Trace Macrocell capabilities of the STM32F103 device.
- JTAG Download and Debug: A JTAG on-chip debug interface, coupled with the ULINK USB-JTAG adapter, provides flash programming and real-time in-circuit emulation of the STM32F103 device.
||5V DC provided by power adapter
||210mA typical, 320mA maximum
||AT91SAM3U4E LQFP 144 Pins
|2x RS232 Interface,
1x USB Device Interface (High-speed),
1x 2.8” Color graphic display (240x320),
1x MicroSD Memory Card connector,
1x JTAG Interface,
5x Push Buttons (Reset, Wake Up, Tampering, User),
2x BNC Interface,
1x RTC Unit with Battery,
1x Analog Input (connected to potentiometer),
1x Analog Output (connected to speaker by default
||135mm x 90mm (5.3" x 3.5")
- 1x Evaluation board with TFT Screen; CPU:SAM3S4C
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Serial Cable
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.