The ATmega128RFA1 is a portmanteau of sorts – two separate components combined to form one device; half microcontroller, half RF transceiver. ATmega128RFA1 is an IEEE 802.15.4 compliant single-chip, combining the industry- leading AVR microcontroller and best-in-class 2.4GHz RF transceiver providing industry's highest RF performance for single-chip devices, with a link budget of 103.5dBm.
The ATmega128RFA1 features Wake-on Radio, 32-bit MAC symbol counter, temperature sensor, automatic transmission modes, 128-bit AES crypto engine, true random number generator, high data rate modes, and antenna diversity support.
By looking at the ATmega128RFA1 Development Board you can see that Sparkfun have changed the overall shape of the PCB to fit the Arduino form factor. We have also removed the SMD DC barrel jack and instead given you space to add a PTH DC barrel jack, JST connector (or screw terminal), and FTDI input. It includes an on board 3.3V regulator and chip antenna. The board can be powered with either a 5V or a 9V wall wart.
ATmega128RFA1 Development Board Features:
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant ATmega128RFA1
- 2.4GHz RF transceiver
- Fits Arduino form factor
- Wake-on Radio
- 32-bit MAC symbol counter
- Temperature sensor
- Automatic transmission modes
- 128-bit AES crypto engine
- True random number generator
- High data rate modes, and antenna diversity support
- PTH DC barrel jack, JST connector and FTDI input
- On board 3.3V regulator and chip antenna
- Powered with either a 5V or a 9V wall wart.
ATmega128RFA1 Development Board Resources:
There are currently no any question about this product.