Quantity in Cart: 0
Got Better Price
1. Does this board contains a LPC2148 microcontroller?
2. Does it support I2C and SPI if yes then what extra peripherals will be needed to implement it on this board?
3. Is there a SD card slot and USB?
1. The board houses a LPC2148 controller, beneath the alphanumeric LCD.
2. The controller does supports SPI & I2C protocols. Since our ARM LPC2148 Development Board-Mini has all the controller pins brought out, you can directly interface any SPI/I2C supported modules directly with the microcontroller. You can use the mini bread board to provide pullups to data line if necessary.
3. Finally, there is a mini USB connector on board. In factory set configuration, this will be used to communicate serially with the MCU. With appropriate jumper selections, the same USB can be used by USB 2.0 Full-speed device controller in LPC2148 MCU. The board doesn't come with a micro SD card slot on-board. If needed, you can externally interface a SD card reader module with the MCU.
I want to interface sd card with this board how do I do it?
SD card supports 2 kinds of interface modes: SD card mode, SPI mode
SD card mode adopts the parallel transfer of 4 data links, fast, but the protocol implementation is complicated.
SPI mode though speed ability is deficient to some extent compared with SD mode, the protocol implementation is simple, easy to operate.
Under SPI mode, you may use the SCK,MOSI,MISO,CS connections between the SD card and the controller. SPI bus line communication protocol requires SPI bus line to be high when idle. Therefore,keep these connections pulled up to 3V3 via 10k (on each line).
Found this item with same quality and at a lower price but prefer to buy from rhydoLABZ.com? Please submit the url of the better price you saw. We will lauch an immediate investigation and try our best to beat the price, if it proves to be the same product. We will notify you the result by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain competitive prices.
© Copyright 2016 rhydoLABZ
One fine body