The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis MEMS accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration.
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using the CX, CY, and CZ capacitors at the XOUT, YOUT, and ZOUT pins. Bandwidths can be selected to suit the application.
- 1.8V- 3.6V single-supply operation
- Integrated X, Y, and Z axis accelerometer on a single chip
- X and Y axis has a 0.5Hz to 1600Hz bandwidth
- Z axis has a 0.5Hz to 550Hz bandwidth
- Hermetically sealed for temp and humidity resistance
- 10,000 g shock tolerant
- LFCSP_LQ Package
- Mobile devices
- Gaming systems
- Disk drive protection
- Image stabilization
- Sports and health devices
Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1.45mm
- 1 x Triple Axis Accelerometer - ADXL335
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.