These are 120ohms 0805 size SMD Resistor with 5% tolerance. All thick film types of chip resistors have a rectangular ceramic body. The resistive element is a metal glaze film. The chips have been trimmed to the required ohmic resistance by cutting one or more grooves in the resistive layer. This process is completely computer controlled and yields a high reliability. The terminations are attached using either a silver dipping method or by applying nickel terminations, which are covered with a protective epoxy coat, finally the two external terminations (matte tin on Ni-barrier) are added.
120R Resistor Features:
- Small size and lightweight
- High reliability
- Metal glaze thick film resistive element and three layers of electrodes
- Compatible with placement machines
- Taping packaging available
- Suitable for both reflow and flow soldering
120R Resistor Characteristics:
- Power Rating: 1/8W
- Operating Temp. Range: -55°C~+125°C
- Maximum Working Voltage: 150V
- Jumper Rated Current: 2A
- Tolerance: 5%
120R Resistor Package:
- 100x 120R Resistor 5% 0805
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.