ON Semiconductor LM317LDR2G is an adjustable linear voltage regulator. This 3-terminal positive voltage regulator can offer an output current of 1.5A and more with an output voltage ranging between 1.2 to 37 V. This can be used in various applications such as on-card regulation and as a precision current regulator by attaching a fixed resistor between the adjustment and output.
Specifications of LM317LDR2G Linear Voltage Regulator 1.2-37V:
- Output Voltage Range: 1.25 V to 37 V
- Maximum Output Current: 100mA
- Short circuit current limiting
- Thermal protection
- Safe-area compensation
- Floating Operation for High-Voltage Applications
- Load Regulation: 0.5 %
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +125 °C
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount
- 1 X LM317LDR2G Linear Voltage Regulator 1.2-37V
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.