The MAX232 is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply TIA/EIA-232-F voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts TIA/EIA-232-F inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels.These receivers have a typical threshold of 1.3 V, a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V, and can accept ±30-V inputs.Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into TIA/EIA-232-F levels. The package is PDIP-16.
- Package PDIP-16 pin
- Operates From a Single 5-V Power Supply
- With 1.0-F Charge-Pump Capacitors
- Operates Up To 120 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- − 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1 x MAX232 RS232 Convertor IC
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.