The LM358 is a great, easy-to-use dual-channel operational amplifier. Opamps have so many applications we figured we should probably carry at least one in a SO-8 package.
LM358 applications include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional opamp circuits.If you're looking for a good, standard opamp the LM358 should fill most of your needs. It can handle a supply of 3-32VDC and source up to 20mA per channel. This opamp is great if you need to operate two individual opamps from a single power supply. Comes in an 8-pin SO-8 package.Features:
- Internally frequency-compensated
- Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1MHz(temperature compensated)
- Very low supply current per channel essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 20nA(temperature compensated)
- Low input offset voltage: 2mV
- Low input offset current: 2nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rails
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0 V to (VCC+ -1.5V)
- 1 x LM358 Dual Op-amp IC(SOIC-8)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.