The AD620 is a low cost, high accuracy instrumentation amplifier that requires only one external resistor to set gains of 1 to 10,000. Furthermore, the AD620 features 8-lead SOIC and DIP packaging that is smaller than discrete designs and offers lower power (only 1.3 mA max supply current), making it a good fit for battery-powered, portable (or remote) applications. The AD620 is well suited for multiplexed applications with its settling time of 15 μs to 0.01%.
- Package PDIP- 8 pin
- Power supply range (±2.3 V to ±18 V)
- Supply current :1.3 mA max
- Excellent dc performance (B grade)
- 50 μV max, input offset voltage
- 0.6 μV/°C max, input offset drift
- 1.0 nA max, input bias current
- 100 dB min common-mode rejection ratio (G = 10)
- Excellent ac specifications
- 120 kHz bandwidth (G = 100)
- 15 μs settling time to 0.01%
- Weigh scales
- ECG and medical instrumentation
- Transducer interface
- Data acquisition systems
- Industrial process controls
- Battery-powered and portable equipment
- 1 x AD620 Low Power Instrumentation Amplifier
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.