PIC16F877A-I/PT Microcontroller(TQFP-44) is a flash based 8 bit CMOS microcontroller in 44 pin TQFP package. The device has two 8 bit timer/counter with 8 bit pre-scaler, one 16 bit timer/counter with pre-scaler, brown out reset (BOR) and two capture/compare PWM modules. Ideal for more advanced level R/D applications in automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer applications.
Specification of PIC16F877A-I/PT Microcontroller(TQFP-44):
- 8-bit enhanced flash microcontroller
- 8K x 14 words of Flash program memory
- 256 Bytes EEPROM memory
- 368 Bytes SRAM data memory
- 33 I/O pins
- 10bit, 8 channel A/D converter and two analogue comparators
- Operating frequency from DC to 20MHz
- Brown out detection circuitry for brown out reset (BOR)
- Wide operating voltage range from 4V to 5.5V
- MSSP, USART, PSP, SPI and I2C interfaces
- In-circuit serial programming (ICSP) via two pins
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- 2V to 5.5V supply voltage
- 1 x PIC16F877A-I/PT Microcontroller(TQFP-44)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.