: The ATtiny2313 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATtiny2313 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high density non-volatile memory technology. The On-chip ISP Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed In-System through an SPI serial interface, or by a conventional non-volatile memory programmer. By combining an 8-bit RISC CPU with In-System Self-Programmable Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel ATtiny2313 is a powerful microcontroller that provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications.
The ATtiny2313 AVR is supported with a full suite of program and system development tools including: C Compilers, Macro Assemblers, Program Debugger/Simulators, In-Circuit Emulators, and Evaluation kits. Features:
- 2K bytes of In-System Programmable Flash
- 128 bytes EEPROM
- 128 bytes SRAM
- 18 general purpose I/O lines
- 32 general purpose working registers
- Single-wire Interface for On-chip Debugging
- 2 flexible Timer/Counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts
- A serial programmable USART
- Universal Serial Interface with Start Condition Detector
- A programmable Watchdog Timer with internal Oscillator
- 3 software selectable power saving modes.
- 1 x ATtiny2313-20SU (SOP-20)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.