Description:Seeeduino Lite shares many similarities with Arduino Leonardo. It is a microcontroller board based on Atmega32U4 chip. The chip has about the same amount of flash, RAM and capability as the ATmega328 found in the Seeeduino. It has 20 digital I/Os (7 of which can output PWM),a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. . It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter to get started.
Seeeduino Lite differs from all Arduino boards in that the voltage select switch affects the I/O output voltage, high level of I/O output is consistent with voltage switch. And there are I2C Interfaces?UART Interfaces and Grove Interfaces provide convenience for connecting Grove modules.
In addition, Like Arduino Leonardo,The Seeeduino Lite can appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.