Description: The Arduino Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4, developed in conjunction with Adafruit. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard.
The Micro is similar to the Arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Micro to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behavior of the board.
Note: This is 100% GENUINE ARDUINO board made in & imported from ITALY.
- Microcontroller ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 20
- PWM Channels 7
- Analog Input Channels 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Resettable polyfuse that protects PC USB ports from shorts and overcurrent
- Length 4.8cm
- Width 1.77cm
- 1 x Arduino Micro - with Header
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.