Arduino Industrial 101 is an Evaluation board for Arduino 101 LGA module. The ATmega32u4 microcontroller is integrated in the baseboard. The module supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWRT named LininoOS. The board has built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n operations up to 150Mbps 1x1 2.4 GHz), 3 GPIOs (of which 2 can be used as PWM Outputs), 4 Analog Inputs, 1 USB, 1 Ethernet signal on pin headers and a built-in DC/DC converter.
The Arduino Industrial 101 has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers. The ATmega32U4 provides a dedicated UART TTL (5V) serial communication. The 32U4 also allows for serial communication over USB and appears as a virtual com port to software on the computer. The chip also acts as a full speed USB 2.0 device, using standard USB COM drivers. The Arduino software includes a serial monitor which allows simple textual data to be sent to and from the Arduino board. The RX and TX LEDs on the board will flash when data is being transmitted via the USB connection to the computer.
It is recommended to power the board via the micro-USB connection with 5VDC. If you are powering the board though the Vin pin, you must supply a regulated 5VDC. There is no on-board voltage regulator for higher voltages, which will damage the board.
Specification of Arduino Industrial 101
- General: Input Voltage 5 V
- Digital I/O Pins : 20 (7 exported on header)
- PWM Output : 7 ( 2 exported on header)
- Power Consumption : 130 mA
- GPIO : 3 Exported on headers
- DogOLED Support : 1 Exported on headers
- Processor : Atheros AR9331
- Architecture : MIPS
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V
- Flash Memory : 16 MB
- RAM : 64 MB DDR2
- Clock Speed : 400 MHz
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Ethernet : 802.3 10/100 Mbit/s (Exported on headers)
- USB : 2.0 Host (Exported on headers)
- Microcontroller : ATmega32u4
- Architecture : AVR
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- SRAM : 2.5 KB
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
- Analog I/O Pins : 12 (4 exported on header)
- EEPROM : 1 KB
- DC Current per I/O Pins : 40 mA
- 1 x Arduino Industrial 101
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.